Friday, September 24, 2010

Stuffed Portabellas! YUM

No picture, but I had to put recipe to paper because if I don't my hubby will kill me! He REALLY liked this and said, "This isn't one of those things you just threw together and can't make again, is it?" Well, ya, sort of.... So here I am trying to put quantities to a really yummy throw together. So easy and SOOO GOOD!

Crab Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms

1 small can crab meat
1 tsp minced garlic
1/3 cup light mayo
1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
2 heaping tablespoons feta cheese
4 portabella mushrooms, cleaned w/ stem and gills removed

Mix the crab, garlic, crumbs, mayo, feta and divide evenly in the mushroom caps. Top with some extra feta and a some fresh ground pepper. Bake in a shallow dish at 350 until the mushrooms are soft (they tend to weep a bit when they are done) and the top is browned.

This could easily be divided among smaller mushrooms for appetizer. We used the big ones and they were our meal with a salad. I had one and hubby had two. Very filling.

No comments: