Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super Appetizer!

So easy and tasty (and did I mention ADDICTIVE?) - two ingredients and a microwave! If you are afraid of being surrounded by all those high fat/high carb appetizers at your Super Bowl party, try these crispy little bites of heaven. Serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping. Oh, and at 5 calories a piece, you can rest easy and enjoy the game.

Crispy Pepperoni Rounds

1 bag of turkey pepperoni
Fresh grated Parmesan cheese

Place the pepperoni on a paper towel on a microwave safe plate. Top with a sprinkle of the cheese. Microwave 2 minutes (or until browned and crispy). Let cool and enjoy!  (Yes, that's it - seriously!)

3 comments:

T2Nashville said...

JONI! Finally, I can comment on your blog! I am a faithful follower and have made several of your recipes. This one looks like a great snack I can get behind! I wish you posted more, but I hope it's because your new business is off the ground and running. Miss chatting with you! Hope you're doing outstanding!

Weezie said...

Definitely going to do this one for the big game.

JoeKnee said...

Thanks Miss Tammy - I have been busy. thanks for following. I really need to add stuff more often!